We believe in service, well over price.
No matter the size of the job, we focus on providing truly exceptional service to all of our clients. We offer quality web printing and always invest in the very best equipment on the market. Our team of experts will work with you from the beginning to the end of your project assuring the highest quality print project while remaining on budget.
PRINTING & DISTRIBUTION
We offer quality web printing and always invest in the very best equipment on the market.
The bindery process is as important as the quality of the printing itself. We have a complete bindery outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to complete your product with the superior quality and efficiency we’re known for providing.
- Saddle-stitchers equipped with signature recognition up to 8 pockets, inline ink-jetting, tip-on/blow in feeders and gate-fold capability
- Perfect Binder with PUR glue up to 18 pocket and up to 2” thick, inline tip-on/blow-in
- Offline inserting
- 3 and 5 hole drilling
- Folding, double gate folds
- Offline tip-on machine
- Label-aire up to 4”x4” sticker/label
- Simplified mail processing
- NCOA list update
- CASS list certification
- Co-mailing – by combining different titles into a single mail stream, we can qualify for postage savings that we pass on to you.
We offer complete shipping services from our central U.S. facility to get your printed pieces to their final destination. We have our own fleet of vehicles, tractor-trailers and drivers to expedite all sizes of shipments nationwide. Our shipping department arranges for freight to be carried six days a week, so there are always drivers available to get your publication where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
An exceptional product requires an exceptional finish. That’s why we have a specialized department designed for customer kitting, packaging, hand-inserting and small parcel packaging.
By combining different magazine or catalog titles into a single mailstream, we can qualify for less-costly presort rates and build pallets that qualify for deeper delivery into the postal system. The result is lower per-piece postage rates, which we pass on to you! The savings can enable you to prospect more, mail deeper into your house file, or just keep the savings to improve your bottom line.
We offer complete shipping services from our central U.S. facility to get your printed pieces to their final destination. In addition to our relationships with major carriers, we have our own fleet of vehicles, tractor-trailers and drivers to expedite all sizes of shipments nationwide. Our shipping department arranges for freight to be carried six days a week, so there are always drivers available to get your publication where it needs to be, when it needs to be there.
OUR PRESS EQUIPMENT
- Capacity to run 32 standard size pages at a time, 64 digest size pages or a 16-page tabloid in a single pass
- Unprecedented Speed – up to 65,000 impressions per hour enable us to give you the quickest turnaround time possible
- AVT ColorQuik (closed loop color control system) ensures color remains strong and consistent throughout the run
- Cutting-edge press-side color monitors allow us to provide digital proofing at press
- Inline UV coating
- Inline Perforating
- Sheeting Capabilities
- Color FLX Technology – CMYK, Metallics and Mixed Metallics Effects
- Superior Color Consistency – Ultra HD Resolution 2400 DPI print engine with new technologies that yield more accurate and consistent color
- Automated Color Quality Suite via Full Width Array
- Variable Information Printing – allows you to create personalized marketing pieces, enhancing their effectiveness and impact
- New and enhanced color technologies produce photo-like image reproduction with 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution
- Vertical cavity surface emitting laser (VCSEL) technology achieves the industry’s highest pixel density in combination with reliable high-speed printing and stable image quality
- The Pro C9210 digital press runs at up to 135 ppm, maintaining rated speeds regardless of paper weight
- ENERGY STAR® certified and meets EPEAT®* Silver (EFI® controllers) criteria for sustainable electronics